Travel Articles and Tip
Fun Things To Do At The Boston Museum of Science With Young Children
Boston is known for many great things including the Red Sox and, of course, the Museum of Science! My children and I went to the Museum of Science and here are some of our favorite things:
- 4-D Films - The museum shows 3-D movies with in-theater special effects such as wind and snow. Fun for the whole family!
- Big Bird's Adventure: One World, One Sky – Teach your child about the North Star, Big Dipper, the Sun and the Moon with the help of Big Bird and Elmo.
- Meet Triceratops Cliff – Introduce your Dinosaur lover to a 65-million-year-old fossil discovered in the Dakota Badlands in 2004.
- Discovery Center – Filled with hands-on activities that are designed to encourage discovery through play. Allow your child the opportunity to explore natural history, physical science, and technology topics.
- Science in the Park – Teach your child all about the science of movement in a super fun atmosphere. Lots to see and play with!
- Hall of Human Life – Teach your child all about their bodies and how they work.
- Museum Store – This is where we finished our day at the museum. There is something for everyone and your child is going to have lots of fun choosing a new toy that they can't find anywhere else!